Xone Superyacht Operations aims not only to satisfy, but will also strive to exceed our clients’/candaidates/course attendies’ expectations by providing them with a quality services, therefore our aim is to:
- Promote the Xone Superyacht values of “Providing an excellent training”, “taking
personal responsibility” and “working well together”.
- Provide an Safety Management System that complies with applicable Quality
- Clearly define and document our aims and objectives.
- Training and developing our staff to the standard required to deliver excellent service to our clients’/candaidates/course attendies’ while demonstrating our commitment to industry best practice, compliance and continual improvement.
- Identify and record business risks and opportunities to constantly align with the context of the organisation and any changes to this relevant to the requirements to interested parties.
- Identify and comply with all relevant legislation and industry standards.
- Minimise the environmental impact of our operations.
- Create and maintain a healthy working culture and environment for our personnel.
- Ensure the health and safety of persons who may be affected by our activities.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of their statutory duties and take reasonable care of themselves, others and the environment in which they work and live.
- Ensure confidentiality of information, including that provided by our clients.
- Achieving an educational standard which conforms continuity and progressive approach.
- Establishing an educational standard which provides student satisfaction and permanence.
- Existence in market as an effective, consistent, and prestigious brand.
- Devoted working effort and following the process, in order achieve pre-determined aim.
- Full compliance with International Maritime Education Standards and relevant codes.
- Complying with changes in world standards without delay.
- Full compliance with local laws and codes.
- Updating the syllabus in order to comply with updated local and international codes and laws.
- Establish permanent productivity.
- Improvement of Quality System.
Xone Superyacht Operations will achieve these aims and meet our business objectives through: the review and continuous improvement of the Integrated Safety Management System, internal communication, competent and professional supervision, and the ongoing training and development of all our personnel.